Williams ~ The Darkness of Ensign

2009年7月27日 星期一

I found two version of translation, one is translated by one of the DOA members i found on the forum thread by anavel, another one is the official from volks website.

Williams ~ The Darkness of Ensign
(anavel version)

My hometown, the city covered by fog
How many years has it been since I left you

Even now, the sound of his cry still rings clearly in my ears
For him who has lost his left eye - I am sure that wound of his has not healed even now

When shall this pain unite us
The BlackShark that sailed into the darken sea

The heartache of Williams, the young Ensign who chased after the shadow of BlackShark.


============================================


Williams ~ The Darkness of Ensign (volks official version)

My old home town, the street hazy with fogs,
So many years, so much time has swept by,
Since I departed those streets.

Even now his wails resound in my my ears.
The wound by which he lost his right eyes remains even now
unhealed, and continues to ache deep within my heart.

Will this grief perhaps bind us together, one day...?
The Black Shark has vanished into the Ocean of Deep Black.

The youthful ensign Willliams' heart aches,
as he pursues signs of their ship...

0 意見: